Meet Thomas A. Pane, M.D.
Dr. Thomas A. Pane is a double board-certified plastic surgeon practicing in North Palm Beach Florida. He graduated from the University of Connecticut (UCONN) medical school. This was followed by a five year general surgery residency at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts, affiliated with Tufts University School of Medicine. His surgical residency was followed by two years of Plastic Surgery training at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan where he served the department as chief resident in his final year. Dr. Pane is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Surgery. He began his practice in Newport, Rhode Island and relocated to South Florida in 2006. He specializes in aesthetic, plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body.
Dr. Pane is also a member of the Interventional Spine Intervention Society, with experience performing interventional pain procedures and also performs occipital nerve blocks and Botox/Dysport for migraine headache.
Dr. Pane holds Board Certifications from:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center. Detroit, MI
- General Surgery, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University. Springfield, MA
- M.D. University of Connecticut. Farmington, Connecticut.
- B.S. Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Worcester, Massachusetts.
- M.B.A. George Washington University
- Balakrishnan C, Nanavati D, Balakrishnan A, Pane T. Giant lipomas of the upper extremity: Case reports and a literature review. Can J Plast Surg. 2012 Fall;20(3):e40-1.
- J Sheff, Pane T. Spindle cell melanoma arising from decades-old burn scar. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009 Nov;124(5):274e-5e.
- Pane T. Pseudoaneurysm of the superficial temporal artery after blunt trauma. Plas Reconstr Surg. 116:2040-2041, 2005.
- Balakrishnan C, Pane TA. Use of the Mayfield horseshoe headrest for management of burns of the neck. Can J Plast Surg. 2005 Summer;13(2):83-4.
- C Balakrishnan, LM Brandt, D Rankin, TA Pane. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome associated with burns of the upper extremity. Can J Plast Surg 2004;12(1)37-38.
- C Balakrishnan, TA Pane, AJ Khalil. Use of groin flap in the closure of through and through defect of a forearm: A case report. Can J Plast Surg 2004;12(1)47-48.
- Munshi IA, Rhee SW, Pane T, Granowitz E. Clostridium septicum mycotico artic aneurysm. Am J Surg. 2002 Jul;184(1):54-5.
- Pane T, Madden R, Kurbanov A, Lipkowitz G. Intravenous pyelography is unnecessary for the preoperative evaluation of living renal donors. Dialysis & Transplantation, March 2001.